2 Bedroom House For Sale
Newfoundland Road, St. Agnes, Bristol BS2
- End of Terrace New Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master with Ensuite
- Enclosed Garden
- Original Period Features
- Open Plan Living Space
- Stunning Integrated Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Close to Cabot Circus & the city centre
- 10 Year New Home Warranty
- Ready for Occupation
Hansom Hall, a former mission hall, dates back to the 1880s and lies just over 1 mile from Bristol City Centre. Having being comprehensively restored and fully renovated to an exceptionally high standard, the generous internal proportions and modern design are complemented by a period character feel throughout.
The new home boasts an enviable location and are just a short stroll to the endless retailers and eateries in the award winning Cabot Circus. The famous Montpelier and Stokes Croft are also within easy walking distance, with a distinct Bohemian feel, offering an endless array of independent retailers and Cafés, representing the best of locally sourced food and products. Transport wise, a 20 minute walk will take you to Temple Meads train station with its strong travel links to London. The nearby M32 offers excellent access to the national M4 and M5 motorway network.
• Hansom Hall to Bristol Temple Meads 1.8 miles
• Hansom Hall to Bristol Parkway 5.9 miles
• Hansom Hall to Bristol Airport 9.8 miles
• Hansom Hall to Clifton Downs 2.8 miles
• Hansom Hall to Montpelier Train Station 1.2 miles
Arranged over two floors, this unique property incorporates the emblem for Saint Agnes - a dedication to itrs origins - along with an engraved bath stone plaque in tribute to its history as the Empire Sports Club. The ground floor boasts spacious and light hallway with galleried landing and original stained glass windows to both the front and side elevations, two double bedrooms, the master complete with ensuite shower room, the second bedroom boasts walk-in wardrobe, and, bathroom with contemporary three piece suite. The open plan living space enjoys the whole upper level with fitted kitchen area along with vaulted ceilings, skylights, and, stained glass windows to the front and side aspects. An enclosed landscaped garden can be found to the front and side of the property.
• Hand-rolled, original coloured and fully restored stained glass windows with leaded frames and copper ties throughout, with internal secondary glazing panels.
• High pile carpet to living and bedroom areas with Victorian design inspired luxury vinyl tile to kitchen and bathroom areas.
• Low-energy LED down-lighters and pendant lights to feature areas
• Solid oak front and internal doors with brushed nickel ironmongery.
• High gloss painted skirting throughout apartment.
• Stunning exposed roof timbers to vaulted ceiling.
• Multimedia sockets to all houses pre-wired for TV, internet, telephone and satellite (purchaser to arrange own connection to service providers).
• 10 Year New Home Warranty provided by Q-Assure