3 Bedroom House For Sale
The Chocolate Factory, Co-Operation Road, Greenbank BS5
- 3 bedroom family home in the popular neighbourhood of Greenbank
- Open plan ground floor accommodation
- French doors opening onto south-facing gardens with secure rear pedestrian access
- German engineered kitchens by Stolz with integrated appliances
- Tiles by Porcelanosa
- Bathrooms by local manufacturers Vado and Roper Rhodes
- Ready for Occupation 2021
- Awaiting EPC
- Some images used are computer generated and for illustrative purposes only
- All photos are of the show apartment and for illustrative purposes only
This charming three bedroom family home is one of just seven to be released in the first phase of The Chocolate Factory, an exciting redevelopment of the former Elizabeth Shaw Factory that made confectionary on the site for over 100 years. The property fronts onto Co-Operation Road in the heart of Greenbank.
Ideal for those looking for their first purchase or a family home, this three bedroom house is designed for modern living. The ground floor features an open plan arrangement with a fully integrated German engineered kitchen with vintage oak flooring throughout and a cloakroom with two piece suite. French doors open onto the southerly-facing garden with secure rear pedestrian access, perfect for the keen cyclist!
The light and bright first floor accommodates two doubles and a single bedroom along with the family bathroom; complete with white gloss vanity unit, WC with concealed flush and bath with shower over, tiles by Porcelanosa and inset mirror.
The Development -
Once completed, The Chocolate Factory will feature 140 new homes with 44 three and four bedroom houses, and, 96 one and two bedroom apartments work, office and retail spaces, and, a community hub. The central landscaped square will provide a focal public outdoor area to relax and come together with the café and bar providing a space to meet.
Development Information -
- Major regeneration of former the Elizabeth Shaw Chocolate Factory in Greenbank, BS5
- 3 and 4 bedroom houses, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, workspace and offices, community hub and public open square
- Direct access to the Bristol and Bath Railway Path, part of the National Cycling Network providing excellent links to Bristol City Centre and Temple Meads Train Station
- Popular residential neighbourhood
- Outstanding Primary School
- BS5 listed as property hotspot in 2020