2 Bedroom Flat For Sale
Sandy Park Road, Brislington BS4
- Well Presented & Immaculate Condition
- Recently Re-Decorated Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen//Dining/Living Area
- Modern Shower Room With 1m Squared Shower Cubical
- Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Communal South Facing Garden
- Bike Storage
- Close Proximity To Bristol City Centre & Popular Local Amenities On Your Doorstep
This fantastic home is situated on Sandy Park Road, where local amenities such as shops and eateries are in abundance and a vast array of popular open green spaces are nearby including Victory Park and Arnos Court Park.
The popular Nightingale Valley Woods, Beeses Riverside Bar and Eastwood Farm Nature Reserve are only a short walk away; ideal for summer evenings and weekends.
The city centre is easy accessible via the plentiful bus links close by, including Brislington Park & Ride, only a 15 minute walk away. This is a fantastic location for commuters, keen shoppers and access to further transport links including Temple Meads Train Station, the M32, M5 for access to Devon/Cornwall or M4 to London.
This property represents a fantastic opportunity for professionals, first time buyers, buy-to-let investors or someone looking to live in a highly convenient location, viewings are highly recommended.
"Lived in the property since July 2007, close knit group of neighbours, everyone gets on well and is willing to help one another out. Good Parking close by on Ruby Road, Wick Road, or Allison Crescent."