4 Bedroom House SSTC
Ashville Road, Bristol BS3
- Beautifully Presented Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Shaker Kitchen/Diner With High Spec Appliances
- Two Stylish Reception Rooms
- Modern Bathroom & Shower Room
- Large Landscaped Garden
- Off-Street Parking
- Immaculate Condition & High Quality Finish Throughout
- A Stone's Throw From Vibrant North Street & Popular Wapping Wharf
Upon entering the property, you are greeted by a porch with bespoke bench and shelving and into a plush generous sized entrance hallway complete with stylish wall panelling. From the hallway, you can gain access to a highly desirable office space, a WC and into the main open plan living area. The main living area consists of two reception rooms and a contemporary shaker kitchen featuring high spec integrated appliances, underfloor heating, oak worktops, natural stone flooring, breakfast bar and patio doors leading out into the garden.
The sizeable garden is well-landscaped and mainly laid to lawn, but also features a decked seating area; the perfect space for entertaining guests. Furthermore, the garden features a garden office fitted with electric, window and doors. To the rear of the garden, there is off-street parking accessed through double gates to a back lane from Dunford Street or Raleigh Road.
The first floor is comprised of a modern bathroom with rainfall shower over the bath and three double bedrooms; one of which is bay-fronted complete with built-in mirrored sliding wardrobes.
The top floor is home to a spacious L shaped double bedroom and a modern shower room.
All bedrooms are carpeted, and all walls throughout the house are freshly painted with Farrow & Ball paint.
Located in one of Bristols most sought after locations, Raleigh Road has easy access into Bristol City Centre, Bristol International Airport, Temple Meads Train Station and the Bristol Link Road. These are excellent transportation links making this one of the most convenient and valued locations in Bristol.
A vast array of open green spaces are nearby including Ashton Court Estate, Gores Marsh Park, and Greville Smyth Park, less than a 5 minute walk away. This Ashton location offers the flourishing independent shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of North Street only a stone's throw away. This property is in close proximity to the vibrant Wapping Wharf offering fabulous dining and entertainment. Many well-respected schools are nearby.
Our family have lived at Ashville Road for over 12 years and loved every moment.
We have fully refurbished the house from the ground up and every pipe, wire and fitting has been replaced. Where possible we have kept original fixtures; like the doors and stair spindles, and tried to enhance the style of the house accordingly as it was upgraded. We have loads [hundreds & hundreds] of photos of all the work done over the years that show the progress made and these will be provided to the buyer on a memory stick.
We feel this house provides a unique location and experience within BS3. Not only does the house offer a spacious living experience it has one of the largest gardens in the area. Alongside this it has all of the best bits on Bristol on its doorstep:
- 2minutes walk to North Street for a coffee at Marks Bread or a beer at the Bristol Beer Factory Tap Room
- 15mins to the harbourside for a walk or eating out at Cargo
- 15mins to the green walks up at Ashton Court
- 30mins walk to the city centre
- 30mins walk to Clifton
The Ashville Road community is very active with a busy WhatsApps group where people give away their freebies and help each other out with jobs in the street. Pre-Covid we had some great street parties and frequently stretch bunting across from house to house when there is a national party or celebration. Our neighbours are lovely too [both sides] and you couldn't ask for more friendly and caring people to live next to.
Below are some of our favourite experiences in and around the house:
- Summer garden parties with family and friends
- Lounging on the garden sofa watching the balloons drift overhead
- Attending the not advertised Bristol Beer Factory free beer event at the end of the road
- Entertaining with friends in the kitchen whilst the kids watch movies on the cinema screen and eat popcorn
- Walking up to the Sunday market at the Tobacco Factory for bread, cheese and cake
- Working from home in the garden office, taking phone calls from the decking, and popping down to the house for a coffee every now and then.
- Family breakfasts at the breakfast bar