£345,000 Guide Price
3 Bedroom House For Sale
Victoria Park, Kingswood, Bristol BS15
These spacious high specification homes are located just off Kingwood High Street and offer low maintenance rear gardens and allocated parking.
Entered via a covered porch the ground floor boasts a fully fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, cloakroom with two piece suite, and, a stunning full width living space with double glazed tri-folding doors opening onto the rear garden. To the first floor are two bedrooms and the family bathroom with three piece suite. The internal accommodation is finished with master suite to the top floor to include ensuite shower room and built-in cupboard. Externally can be found a landscaped and enclosed rear garden, benefitting from secure pedestrian access. The exteriors to the front have been finished in block paving and offer allocated off street parking.
• Situated a short walk from Kingswood High Street with its array of retailers, cafes and bars.
• Close to the A4174 Ring Road with access to M32/M4/M5 motorway networks
• Good transport links including bus routes into both Bristol City Centre and Bath City Centre
• Just a few minutes drive from Kingswood Leisure Centre, Longwell Green Leisure Centre, Aspects Leisure Park, Gallagher Retail Park and Emerson Green Retail Park
• Access to the Bristol to Bath Cycle Path
• Located close to Grimsbury Community Farm
• Distance to Bristol City Centre = 4 Miles
• 10 year ICW New Build Warranty
• Grey Carpet to all rooms, except kitchen and bathrooms
• Double glazed throughout
• Gas combination boiler
• Multiple Power Points
• Solar Panels
• Landscaped Low Maintenance Private Gardens
• Block paved driveway
• Modern White units with Feature grey work surface and matching upstand
• Integrated Oven and Hob with black glazed splashback and stainless steel extractor hood over
• Integrated Fridge/Freezer
• Integrated Microwave
• Integrated Dishwasher
• Integrated Washer/Dryer
• White sanitaryware
• Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin to cloakroom and ensuite
• White tiles
• Corner shower cubicle to ensuite
• Panelled bath with shower and screen over to bathroom
• Heated towel rail
• Recessed lighting
Door to front, stairs to first floor, door to cloakroom, kitchen and lounge, cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, two piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin set into base unit, heated towel rail.
3.73m x 3.60m (12'3" x 11'10") Double glazed bi-folding doors to rear, TV point, radiator.
3.58m x 1.52m (11'9" x 5') Double glazed window to front, range of wall, base and drawer units, sink drainer, integral oven and hob with extractor over, integral dishwasher and fridge freezer, integral microwave and washer dryer, extractor fan, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, door with stairs to bedroom one.
3.73m x 2.80m (12'3" x 9'2") Double glazed window to rear, TV point, radiator.
2.62m x 1.90m (8'7" x 6'3") Double glazed window to front, TV point, radiator.
1.90m x 1.68m (6'3" x 5'6") Three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor, partially tiled walls, radiator.
4.55m x 3.76m (14'11" x 12'4") Double glazed window to rear, TV point, cupboard housing boiler, door to ensuite, radiator.
1.85m x 1.70m (6'1" x 5'7") Double glazed window to front, two piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin set into base unit, extractor, partilly tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Rear access gate, enclosed by panel fence.
Paved driveway parking.