5 Bedroom House For Sale
Kings End Road, Powick, Worcester WR2
- Detached period building
- Off road parking
- Four double bedrooms with ensuites
- Inglenook fire place
- Detached converted stable
- Great location
The main house comprises, porched entrance, hallway, sitting room, lounge, dining room, utility room, kitchen and access to the gardens.
The first floor is reached via two separate stair cases both leading to a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a large double bedroom with ensuite shower room. The first floor also has a spiral staircase leading to a study/office.
At the top of the house on the 2nd floor you will find two further double bedrooms, again with ensuite shower rooms.
The annex which was formally the stables has been converted in to a self contained one/two bedroom house, with kitchen/diner, wet room and large lounge.
Private gardens surround the property with mature shrubs and bushes, you will also find tranquil patio areas perfect for entertaining guests.
• 4 Bedrooms all en-suite, master with walk in wardrobe
• Main lounge with Inglenook and log burner
• Sitting room
• Dining room with Victorian range
• Period kitchen with large pantry,
• Office / Study
• Utility / Laundry
• Entrance porch
• CCTV system
• Wired monitored security system
• Wired Fire alarm
• Mains Gas hot water system
• Mains Gas Central heating throughout
• Period styled double glazed windows
• Garden shed and log store
• Converted stable : 1 bedroom accommodation
• with rental potential or great for ones in laws/adult children