Tips for renting a property
CJ Hole has an extensive range of flats and houses available to rent and to suit all tastes and budgets. Our fully-trained lettings team will accompany you on viewings and we work closely with landlords to ensure our properties are properly maintained.
- For peace of mind, select a letting agent registered with a client money protection scheme
- Register with your chosen agent and view a selection of properties
- Make an offer and complete a holding form - your holding fee will be payable at this stage
- Ask about contents insurance – the landlord is not responsible for your personal property
- After moving in, take meter readings for gas and electricity and notify suppliers of your occupation
- If your property is managed, call your agent to report any maintenance issues- otherwise, call your landlord